The conference team is very grateful to the theatre-makers, practitioners, directors, actors, creative teams, production teams, and technical staff at Oregon State University and The Mint Theatre (NYC) for affording us the unique opportunity to share their productions of Deevy’s work as part of the conference programme.
Teresa Deevy’s The King of Spain’s Daughter (Oregon State University, 2015)
Directed by Charlotte Headrick, you can access more information about this production in Professor Headrick’s presentation in the Productions of Deevy panel.
How do I access this recording?
- Click on the play button on the image below.
- You can watch the video on this website, or click on the ‘Watch on YouTube’ button situated to the left of image.
- Sit back and enjoy.
Teresa Deevy’s Katie Roche (The Mint Theatre, 2013)
We invite you to watch The Mint Theatre’s production of Deevy’s Katie Roche which will be available until 28th March 2021.
How do I access the production?
- Please note that the password to access this production is: Deevy.
- Please click here to open the link to the Mint Theatre website where you can access the streaming service.
- When prompted to do so, please input the password.
- You will be invited to sign up to the service using your email address and name.
- Captions are available for this production. Please click on CC on the video to access captions.
- Sit back and enjoy!